Job Code: TTS 032 Financial Analyst
Date Posted: December 31, 2018
Category: Full Time Employee
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Experienced Financial Analyst to manage and coordinate many aspects of accounting reports. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting high-level analysis of revenue, credit, expenses and overhead. He or she will work with Accounting department including the A/R and A/P and work closely with senior management to help make critical decisions about investment funding, credit extension If you are highly detail-oriented and capable of analyzing data with creativity and innovation in mind, you might be perfect for this position.
Financial Analyst responsibilities:
• Gather and organize financial data from all accounting departments
• Compile and analyze financial reports and find discrepancies that require senior management’s attention
• Manage the general ledger and devote time to risk management, especially with regard to accounts receivable
• Prepare financial reports with reliable conclusions that management can use to implement more effective operational strategies
• Forecast models for revenue changes and expenditure increases/decreases
• Establish tracking method for new projects
• Track expenses and revenues vs. budget and reforecast and analyze fluctuations.
• Provide EOM reports for C-level executives
Education and Skills:
• 5+ years experience working in finance and/or accounting
• Good knowledge of Accounting Software, including Quick books and others
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
• Demonstrated ability to assess credit risks accurately
• Multi-tasking experience preferred
• Experience with at least one company that has revenue in excess of $20 million.