Marketing & Sales Director for Enterprise Software
Job Code: TTS 031 Sales Dir (Pleasanton, CA)
Date Posted: December 18, 2018
Category: Full Time Employee
Location: Pleasanton, CA
The director of sales and marketing position is responsible for planning and implementing, marketing and product development programs. Primarily responsible for selling TTS’ enterprise software and other software packages for the wireless industry.
1. Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
2. Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
3. Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
4. 1- 3 years planning to achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
5. Ensures effective control of marketing results and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
6. Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
7. Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
8. Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
9. Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
10. Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all software product lines, promotional materials, and events.
11. Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
12. Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
13. Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
14. Represents company at trade association meetings to promote products.
15. Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
16. Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
17. Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
18. Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
19. Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
1. 10+ years Sales marketing experiences in enterprise software marketing and sales, preferably in wireless industry
2. Exceptional Communication and presentation skills.
3. Customer/Client Focus.
4. Problem Solving/Analytical, and Results Driven.
5. Leadership & Strategic Thinking.
6. Technical Capacity
Required Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration or equivalent number of years of experience
2. 10+ years of related experience with progressive management experience.
3. C-level executive contacts are plus