- RF Engineering – RAN: Our engineers are quick to integrate into market-related processes, coordination of site acquisition, RF design, zoning, construction, equipment installation, testing and acceptance, optimization, training and process development.
- Project Management: Our greatest strength is overcoming challenges in areas of complex heterogeneous wireless systems and relationships between operators, vendors, engineers and regulatory agencies.
- Broadband Wireless Services: Our Broadband Wireless Access (BWA) engineers are experts in both fixed WiFi/802.11 and mobile WiMAX 802.16e as well as Long term Evolution (LTE) technology. We understand the physical environment and its challenges and assembled the right team to deliver innovation and spend of implementation.
- Core Network Services: Our team of Core Network engineers and technicians allow for proper design, implementation, troubleshooting and network monitoring.
- Field Network Services: Efficient and reliable field network technicians, PMs, and engineering support allow for us to provide quality individuals or turn key support for field network services support.
- Software Development: Our world-class software development team has helped several wireless operators develop their own daily operation software tool to meet carrier-specific management need for cost-effective operational procedures. Put our software team to work for your specific requirements.
Find out more
- Software based analysis for switch recordings
- Competitive Carrier Benchmarking
- RFI/RFQ/RFP creation for operators
- Comparing predictions versus detailed drive data for configuration discrepancies and impoved model assignments
- Integration of CW with current network coverage to improve the base designs & surrounding network change requirements