RF Design Engineer
Job Code: TTS 025 RF Design
Date Posted: November 16, 2018
Category: Full Time Employee
Location: Warren, NJ
• Creating search areas within their geographic area of responsibility; working with the performance and capacity team to understand areas of concern
• Design a Small Cell Solution to meet RF objective from capacity offload and coverage enhancement point of view. Manage the project from start to end and coordination with other team members.
• Creating and supplying cell site translations for E911; performing Site walk and drive testing to evaluate search area candidate as necessary; preparing FCC/FAA and FAS submissions in a timely manner
• 5 years of relevant experience
• In depth understanding of LTE network RF design and performance metrics. In depth working knowledge of Atoll RF design tool is required.
• Should have a good understanding of RF engineering concepts and must show aptitude and desire to learn and advance in a technical field.
• In Depth understanding of different types of antennas, characteristics and usability
• Experience with FAA regulatory filings
• Experience with EME reports and knowledge
• Should have experience working on Atoll, FUZE and SiteTracker tools