RF Engineer (LTE optimization)
Job Code: TTS 023 LTE Optimization
Date Posted: November 8, 2018
Category: Full Time Employee
Location: Albuquerque, NM
• 5+ years as a RF Engineer or related position.
• Analyze network performance/metrics and selecting antenna/radio solutions for capacity and/or coverage requirements.
• Optimization and performance tuning on LTE / UMTS Network
• LTE architecture, parameters and features to process the data, and generate evaluation/solution reports.
• Use creativity and sound judgment to provide the proper design and optimization of the portion of the network assigned to them.
• Flexibility in managing their workflow on a daily basis.
• Ability to interface with cross-functional team members to gain the support required to accomplish their assignments.
• Solid understanding of RF propagation principles, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory.
• Experience with various drive test units.
• Previous experience with FCC and FAA filings and zoning meetings are preferable.
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills. Strong computer skills. UNIX, Oracle DB, Excel macros and SQL programming a plus.
• Moderate MapInfo skills Driving record is within company compliance Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
• Education and Experience BS in Engineering, Engineering Technology or equivalent technical degree; or equivalent work experience required