RF Engineer II
Job Code: RF Engineer II
Date Posted: February 11, 2021
Category: Full Time Employee
Locations: Frisco, TX
- Must have knowledge of designing and optimization VoLTE/LTE/GSM and CDMA wireless networks including overlay projects, traffic planning, BSS planning for cell site integration and KPI analysis
- Prepare and revise RF affidavits and documents to support site development and zoning requirements.
- Must have ability to create and validate frequency plans for large area clusters.
- Must have working knowledge of standard concepts, practice and procedures within the wireless communications and data industry.
- Bachelor’s (or foreign equivalent) in Electrical/Electronic, Communications or Network Engineering, or closely related degree plus 24 months of progressive experience in job offered.
- Roving Employees: Must be willing to travel and/or relocate to unanticipated client sites throughout the U.S.