Job Code: RF001CA
Date Posted: August 9, 2018
Category: Full Time Employee
Location: Frisco, TX
- Must have knowledge of designing and optimizing VoLTE/LTE/GSM and CDMA wireless networks including overlay projects, traffic planning, BSS planning for cell site integration and KPI analysis.
- Prepare and revise RF affidavits and documents to support site development and zoning requirements.
- Must have ability to create and validate frequency plans for large area clusters.
- Must have working knowledge of standard concepts, practice and procedures within the wireless communications and data industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Electrical/Electronic or Communications Engineering, or closely related degree, plus 24 months of progressive experience in job offered.
- Roving Employees – must be willing to travel and/or relocated to unanticipated client sites within the U.S