RF Engineering – RAN
Engineering the Wireless Pipeline
Our engineers are quick to integrate into market-related processes, coordination of site acquisition, RF design, zoning, construction, equipment installation, testing and acceptance, optimization, training and process development.
We have provided top quality RF engineering services for over 15 years to the top operators, OEMS, and suppliers in North America. Our engineering services provide the knowledge, insight, and support to help our clients succeed.
- Experience with 3GPP family specifications LTE (FDD & TDD), WCDMA/UMTS, GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Additional experience in EVDO, CDMA IS-95, CDMA 1XTT, IS-136, WiMAX and iDEN, TDMA, AMPS and WiFi/802.11x standards
- Experience with planning tools: ATOLL, ASSET, PlaNet™, and Odyssey™
- Experience with optimization tools: OptPCS
- Data collection tools: JDSU (Agilent), TEMS™ Investigation, NEMO, Invex3G, PCTEL, Xtel, and other vendors/carrier specific data collection tools.
- OSS UTRAN experienced engineers
- Hands-on vendor tool expertise: Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent, Nokia-Siemens (NSN), Samsung, Nortel, Qualcomm, CommScope/Andrew
- Experience with statistical tools: Optima, Business Object, Metrica™, Watchmark™, as well as other vendors