Senior RF Engineer
Job Code: Senior RF Engineer
Date Posted: February 11, 2021
Category: Full Time Employee
Locations: Frisco, TX
- Must have the ability to immediately manage client deliverables
- Prior experience with designing and optimizing VoLTE/LTE/GSM and CDMA wireless networks for Tier 1 carriers or smaller discreet operators
- Experience with overlay networks (i.e., LTE/UMTS/CDMA/GSM) and/or design recommendations for integrated/converted networks and DAS installations.
- Must have prior experience working with major OEM providers, i.e., Nokia, Samsung, Ericsson, etc.
- Requires prior experience analyzing network parameters for optimization of KPIs.
- Must demonstrate ability to create and validate frequency plans for large area/clusters, and for improving network performance analysis and management.
- Must have prior work experience using RF planning and design tools commonly used in the wireless telecom industry.
- Bachelor’s (or foreign equivalent) in Electrical/Electronic, Communications or Network Engineering, or closely related degree, plus 60 months of progressive experience in the job offered
- Alternate Requirement: Master’s (or foreign equivalent) in Electrical/Electronic, Communications or Network Engineering, or closely related degree plus 24 months of progressive experience in job offered.
- Roving Employees: Must be willing to travel and/or relocate to unanticipated client sites throughout the U.S.