Sr. RF Engineer
Job Code: TTS 030 Sr. RF Engineer (Nokia Optimization)
Date Posted: December 12, 2018
Category: Full Time Employee
Location: Miami, FL
• The candidate will work on the Performance and Optimization of UMTS/LTE/VOLTE Network
• Improving KPI’s, Alarms investigation, correction, and improvement of network problems
• Auditing Nokia parameters and features and involve in new parameters and features trial
• UMTS/LTE/VOLTE Network troubleshooting and fixing day to day issues
• Provide live technical support to field engineers in troubleshooting and fixing issues
• Must have a minimum of 5-7 years of work experience in UMTS/LTE/VOLTE RF optimization and performance
• Should have hands-on experience on working UMTS/LTE/VOLTE performance and optimization.
• Should have good understanding of LTE/VOLTE technologies and their architecture
• Should have experience on working Nokia Equipment, OEM, Software and tools
• Should have good understanding of Nokia Hardware, Parameters and features
• Should have hands-on experience on UMTS/LTE/VOLTE troubleshooting and Nokia Multi band Optimization
• Should be able to provide live technical support to field engineers in troubleshooting and fixing issues
• Should have demonstrated ability to improve efficiency by streamlining the processes.
• Interface with Customer and cultivate relationship with their engineering teams.
• BS in Engineering, Engineering Technology or equivalent technical degree; or equivalent work experience required